Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dreaming With God

While I have your attention, I would like to share something with you that God has been teaching me. He is giving me a larger Kingdom mindset. After praying for so long that I would see God outside of the box that I have put Him in, I now see that He is answering that prayer and bringing me to a new level.

This is a quote from Bill Johnson's book, Dreaming With God: Co-Laboring with God for Cultural Transformation:

"The renewed mind understands that the King's dominion must be realized in all levels of society for an effective witness to take place. Someone with a Kingdom mind-set looks to the overwhelming needs of the world and says, 'God has a solution for this problem. And I have legal access to His realm of mystery. Therefore I will seek Him for the answer!'"

God, help us to dream with you...

No comments: