Thursday, February 11, 2010

Arise and Go


Wow, look how long it has been since I have felt inspired to write.

In an attempt to share my experience in Haiti with you, I am going to be posting blogs periodically as best I can keep up. Because I didn't have a cool Iphone like everyone else on my team, I didn't have a chance to communicate during the time that I was there. So, I am going to recall from memory as best as I can all of my experiences...some funny, very many sad, and also stories of hope.

All along, before I went on this trip I heard God speaking to me, "Arise and Go." My time of mourning, sadness, bitterness and pessimism were done. Now is my time to arise and go....go to what, you might ask? Well, maybe you can figure that out with me. I'm not sure yet, but I know that God is ushering in a new day and a new time in my life, where I will grab hold of all of His promises for me. I will go and bring God's Kingdom to this earth as much as I am humanly possible, I will go and bring joy and hope....I will arise and go.

I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences as much as I loved being there, but mostly I hope it shows you who God is and what He is doing among the nations.

No comments: