Friday, December 7, 2007

Love of The Savior


Hello Friends!

I am pleased to be writing to you in the midst of this holiday season! Let me take a moment to wish you...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It is fitting that we celebrate Christmas before a new year begins, because as I am reminded of His birth and my initial salvation, I am also reminded of His continued love and hand over my life. Each year, through every joy and every pain I know that my Lord is drawing me closer to Him. This year has been amazing, and I want to share some of the things God has shown me:

1) How and why to love people beyond my own capabilities.
2) The importance of community that is loving, encouraging, seeking
Christ together and sharing Christ together.
3) How to be vulnerable, even when it hurts.
4) That He TRULY is sufficient to meet EVERY need, every day.
5) Temporal things satisfy me less and less, but I have never left
His presence unsatisfied.
6) He has helped me to live more victoriously over sin than in previous seasons of my life.

This year I have been able to clearly see how He enables me to trust Him more and more. I am so privileged to know Jesus, and blessed to be a part of what He is doing here and in the nations (particularly Zambia). I have the honor to live the kind of life that is fully satisfying. I am trying not to take any breath or any day for granted.

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. I am so blessed to know so many beautiful people in my life. I have learned so much about life and love through my friends. Through everyone I encounter, God shapes me to be more of the person he created me to be! So, thank you, because without each of you I would not be in the place I am today!

No comments: